Looking for a best solution to convert PDF files to Word on Mac with original PDF elements preserved instead of just a text copy? Then, you may have a try with Enolsoft PDF to Word for Mac. Enolsoft PDF to Word for Mac works to convert Adobe PDF files (encrypted PDF files included) to Microsoft Office Word format (*.docx) on Mac while preserves the original layouts, hyperlinks, tables, graphics and images. Thus makes it much easier for you to reuse, edit or modify PDF documents in your Word on Mac. Additionally, batch and partial PDF to Word conversion also supported by this Mac PDF to DOC Converter.
Key Features of Enolsoft PDF to Word for Mac:
- Reuse, edit or modify text, images, graphics and tables in PDF files.
- Convert encrypted PDF files on Mac.
- Fully supports to convert PDF files to Word (*.docx) on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Supports to convert Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7.
- Fast Converting Speed: Convert 100-page PDF file to Word format within 1 minute.
- Convert PDF to Microsoft Word (*.docx) with original elements retained: text, hyperlinks, images, graphics, tables and layouts etc.
- Standalone software: No Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader required.
- Batch convert multiple PDF documents to Word at a time
- Very easy to use.
- Free lifetime upgrade and support.
- Convert encrypted PDF files to Microsoft Word for Mac.